Items of Interests:’
* Custom Designed, Built and Patented Bow Landing Ramp
* Custom designed and built 18 passenger Glass Bottom Boat
* Patented Stern Swim Platform
* 18 Passenger USCG Certificated Shore Launch
* Second Deck Vista View Lounge: A multi-Functional Public Room usable as a Lounge/Reading Room, which can also function as an auditorium with seating for over 98 people for, lectures/slide shows.
* Low-Rez flexible propulsion engine mounts and vibration isolators on all other machinery.
* Unique designed ventilation system constantly supplies fresh air to each passenger cabin while removing “used air” to the outside. This system feeds fresh conditioned air to every cabin. Therefore, passengers breathe 100% fresh air in their cabins.
* Custom designed acoustic “Floating deck” between engine romm and main deck cabins for sound attenuation.
* Custom designed retractable pilothouse for passage under low bridges in inland waterways.
* Power stair lifts available for passengers (between Main, Second and Third decks)
|Vessel type:||Cruise Ship|
|Class Society:||USCG Inspected Subchapter T-K / SOLAS ‘ 74|
|Class Notation:||ABS Load Line|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||(2) MAN Cat 3412D|
|Engine power:||750 BPH|
|Drive type:||Shaft drive|
|Cruising Speed:||10 Knots|
|Length over all:||183'|
|Keel type:||Full Keel|
Passenger Cap. 98 (88 overnight)
Hull Construction: Steel W/ Aluminum Superstructure.
Gross Regulatory Tonnage: 97
Net Regulatory Tonnage: 72
Gross Inter. Tonnage: 829
Net Inter. Tonnage: 248
Marine Air Systems individual cabin AC/heat units. 8000btu & 16000btu
Marine Sanitation Device Omnipure Model 12MX
Water Makers: (2 ) Sea Recovery 3300 gal. Per day.
Bow Thruster: Wesmar V2-20 Hydraulic driven by Cummins 4BT3.9 150 hp @ 2800 rpm
Engine Controls: Electronic AF/Mathers Micro Commanders
Steering System: Wagner Hydraulic with helm pump and jog lever.
Main Engines: (2) MAN Cat 3412D ; 750 BHP @ 1800 RPM
Marine Gear: Twin Disc MG-5202 (2.92:1 Reduction)
Propellers: (2) 4 Blade (46 x 34 bronze)
Ships Service P.
(3) Caterpillar 3308 170kw Generators
Emergency Generator: Cummings 100 KW, 3-phase, 60 cycle
Specifications are provided for general information only. We cannot guarantee the correctness of given information or be liable for any inaccuracy or warrant the condition of yachts. All dimensions, capacities, speeds etc. are approximate. All information given is subject to fair, wear and tear. We therefore recommend clients to have yachts, specifications and information thoroughly checked and surveyed for accuracy by an independent qualified marine surveyor and purchase only subject to satisfied survey and sea trial. Yachts are offered subject to still being for sale. Unless seller and purchaser have agreed this specification and information in signing in contract, we reserve the right to change specification, price etc. without prior notice. We are not responsible for the outcome of our publications and activities as result thereof.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.